- The building was delivered on time. The construction quality of the portable building is excellent more than enough data and telephone outlets and the air conditioning (Heat Pump) is great. Overall I would rate our portable building as excellent.
- MainPower New Zealand Ltd engaged Portable Buildings to construct two purpose built portable offices to house office staff on our main site caused by events outside of MainPower's control. Ian Nichols and his team responded extremely well in defining our needs/requirements and building a portable solution in a short space of time. Delivery and installation of the portable building to site was undertaken seamlessly, on time and without hassle to our operation. MainPower would recommend using Portable Buildings to any organisation wanting a portable building solution.
- I have dealt with many suppliers and contractors over the 23 years at GELITA and in my experience the stand out ones are those who deliver timely and excellent personal service at competitive prices. Really good ones are few and far between but I would say that Ian at Portable Buildings has impressed me and certainly meets this criteria. The companies strengths are great communication on what and when things are happening, understanding the clients requirements and then supplying high quality portable buildings that are best suited to the job. The other area that Ian at Portable Buildings has impressed me with is his rapid response when any issue occurs or modifications to the building are requested. Nothing has been a problem and we are extremely happy to continue to work with this company in the future.
- As Operations Manager for the Ellerslie International Flower Show I am happy to recommend Portable Buildings of NZ. They have an excellent selection of buildings and were very competitively priced with a range of assorted internal layouts meant that we could find something that suited our requirements. We used several of their units for the 2010 show in Hagley Park, Christchurch for onsite offices and other rooms required for the show. I look forward to working with the team from PBNZ again for future shows.
- A note to thank you for the effort that you and your Portable Buildings team put in to move and reconfigure one of our relocated buildings this year. We appreciate the speed and efficiency, not to mention the competitive cost, that saw this work progress well under time constraints and the extra demands imposed when working in an Airport environment.
We will certainly look to Portable Buildings in the future should other work be required.
- Just a quick note to thank you for your work in relocating a portable building to the airport fire station. Your help in getting the required consent approvals was invaluable and, once approved, the foundations & building were delivered as promised. I've been impressed by your service.